Hi, my name is Janalle and I am the Director of Community Relations for Parkway Health & Rehabilitation Center. I would like introduce myself and Parkway to you and your family. Please feel free to contact the facility at the number listed, at any time, we are happy to answer any questions you may have. You may not know that Parkway has been providing the very best skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to residents of Martin, St Lucie and the Palm Beaches for almost 25 years. Below are a few facts we would like to share with you:
- Offers spacious, Beautifully Appointed Private & Semi Private Rooms
- Is Contracted With Most Insurance Companies
- Includes Several Welcoming Lounge Areas & Lush Outdoor Patio Areas
- Large 10,000 sq. ft., One- of-a-Kind Tranquil Botanical Garden. (Offering Shade, Sun, Water-Feature Fountain, Several Varieties of Flowers and Herbs, and Butterfly Releases Throughout the Year.)
- Offers Therapy Up to 7 Days a Week
- Provides Up to 3 hours of Physician-Ordered Rehabilitation Per Day
- Includes Individual Therapy by Licensed Therapy Professionals
- Has Large Treatment Areas, Main Therapy Gym is 342 sq. Feet
- Provides Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Including State of The Art Modalities and Equipment
- Utilizes a Physiatrist Consultant – Doctor of Rehabilitation
The Nursing Department at Parkway provides multiple levels of care allowing for a tailored program to meet the needs of our patients in a warm and caring environment. Parkway’s nursing department is staffed with specialized licensed nursing staff (RN, LPN, CNA, and a Certified Wound Care Nurse.)
Food and Nutrition Services
Parkway has a registered and licensed dietician to work with our patients, alongside the attending physicians and nursing staff. Upon admission a member of our Food and Nutrition Services team will meet with you/family for food preferences and diet type. Parkway’s Dietary staff works hard to provide enjoyable meals, which are not only nutritious, but taste great too!
Parkway’s upbeat Activities’ staff provides an array of scheduled therapeutic activities throughout the day for the enjoyment of both families and patients. In between therapy appointments, you can take advantage of the many events scheduled during the day such as: live entertainment, exercise class, church services, bingo, cards, clubs and much, much more!
Parkway’s Social Services Department is available to assist patients and families with community resources that are available to them as well as to help answer any questions or concerns that patients may have. Our staff will also assist and help coordinate patients’ return to home by working with various home health agencies, community residence and healthcare providers (ALF’s , senior communities, etc.) and DME (durable medical equipment) companies.
Personal laundry services are available at Parkway for a minimal daily fee.
Upon Admission: Please bring a photo ID, insurance cards, legal paper work such as Power of Attorney, Health Care Surrogate, Living Will. Please bring a few days of comfortable clothing suitable for exercising. We recommend that all clothing be labeled with the owner’s name.
Thank you for considering Parkway Health & Rehabilitation for your Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation stay, we encourage family and loved ones to stop in and tour our center and/or visit our website at: www.Parkwayhealthrehab.com. Please feel free to contact our Admissions’ Office with any additional questions you may have @772-287-9912.
Let me be the first to welcome you to Parkway Health & Rehabilitation !!!!